Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Am I Eating Today? Part VI-IX

At 4:20 I had 7 cherries and then my wife reminded me to have some organic apple cider vinegar with water as a precautionary measure against recurrence of gout. This is not something that's part of Isagenix, it's just that I'm doing more than losing weight. I figure better safe than sorry.

Around 5:45 I had another ounce of Isagenix Cleanse For Life with 8 ounces of cold water.

An hour later I had my 2nd Isagenix Isalean Shake for the day, but this time with no banana. I also had some extra water and took a cherry extract pill and 1 Gout Control capsule. Again, the last two items are not part of Isagenix and I believe they have a negligible effect on weight loss.

Marianne and I went to see Eat Pray Love and got home less than 20 minutes ago. I had my 2nd ounce of Isagenix Ionix Supreme and more cold water.

I think it's time for bed.


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus