Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Am I Eating Wednesday? Part I

For those of you who are frequent scale watchers I expect to weigh myself this weekend - probably Sunday morning.

This morning we slept a little later as we're coming to the end of Marianne's summer vacation.

At 7:45 I had an Isagenix Isalean Shake with nothing added except water and ice cubes. It's pretty amazing how creamy it can get when you add the ice cubes in the blender.

At 9:20 I consumed 17 cherries and soon I'll have Ionix Supreme with more cold water.

Yesterday it seemed that August heat had finally arrived. It already seems hot today. This will be a test for me as I acquired an odd habit years ago. In the past I have tended to eat more when I feel the impact of the heat. I hope and expect that Isagenix will continue to keep me satisfied.


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus