Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Am I Eating Wednesday? Part II

I was overdue for Ionix Supreme at 10:00 am and as always, at least 6-8 ounces of cold water with one ounce of Ionix Supreme. My son and I both like to drink it straight and follow with the water. You might be more like my wife, Marianne, who mixes it with the water. She finds it a little "spicy".

As it heats up I like to make sure I'm getting enough water. Did you know that you should have at least one ounce of water for every ounce of weight every day? When I started releasing weight on Isagenix that meant 138 ounces of water each day. That's more than a gallon! Also, it's my understanding that coffee actually takes water OUT of your body. So I would drink more water if you're drinking coffee. This is also true for diet soda. I learned the hard way when I was diagnosed with gout earlier this year.

At 11:15 I had my first ounce of Isagenix Cleanse For Life and this time I had 12 ounces of cold water as a chaser.

It's not yet noon and it continues to get hotter here. Make sure you drink enough water!


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus