Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 Day Total - Down 12 Pounds

Yesterday I had mostly yogurt (by choice) as I was a little tired of the soup and then I had the salad with avocado and cheese and raw nuts and it was all really good. After "breaking even" the day before I thought maybe that adding the nuts and cheese and yogurt was going to take me up in weight just a little. After all, this is the Perfect Weight America cleanse, not diet. The diet will start tomorrow. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that I weighed 114.1 kilos this morning and if you look through previous posts you will see that I was 114.4 before today. That's a .3 kilo loss! I'll start from the beginning of the 10 days to make it quicker...started at 119.6 kilos minus 114.1 equals 5.5 kilos multiplied by 2.2 equals 12.1 pounds. Yes!

Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus