Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Lost Over 13 Pounds In 10 Days!

On the front cover of Perfect Weight America, Jordan Rubin asks the question, "Do you know YOUR perfect weight?" I know this- I'm above my perfect weight and I have been for about 20 years. I'm not telling you what I'm about to tell you to get sympathy, nevertheless, it is factual. I have basically gained weight since my mom died in November of 1987. I'm not making any judgements about that. My weight has gone up and down, but mostly up in the long run (like the stock market - despite the current once in 80 years financial unraveling). Unlike the stock market crash in 1987 I don't want my weight to get back up to where it was - I want to keep going down for a while.

Before 7 am I walked the dog 1.5 miles and it took a little over 30 minutes. I'm just about ready to go again. I weighed myself and here is the final number for the 10 days (but I'll keep going) on the Perfect Weight America cleanse - 113.4 kilos. Sooo, I started at 119.6 minus 113.4 equals 6.2 times 2.2 equals 13.64 pounds! I have lost over 13 pounds in 10 days in a healthy way and I feel great! I have more energy and I'm excited to keep going on Jordan Rubin's regimen.

One more thing before I post, Twitter, and get out the door...I will have to check my records but I'm pretty sure that I am at my lowest weight in over a dozen years! And, 113.4 kilos translated to pounds is 226.8 plus 22.68 which means I weigh 249.48 pounds! It's been a while since I was in the 240's! Yes!

Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus