Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What About My Walking?

Some of you have noticed that a few things have crept in that don't exactly have to do with my own personal walking. Fair enough. I do reserve the right to write about whatever I like, but I will attempt to NEARLY always bring the subject back around to walking, mine or otherwise, or the subject of Big Man Walking.

Today I have had a lot on my agenda and still I am back and forth on the phone with the new insurance company. I'll head out with the dog in a little bit.

I'm still putting FreeRice.com in the link "underneath" the title of my post most of the time because I think it is really important and it is something nearly everyone can do - just like walking.

So look for extra stuff related to walking (or close to related) in the second section of a post and I'll try and keep the first part about MY walking.

I am walking. You can walk. Please walk today. No matter what.

---

Funny But Probably Quite Useful Invention

0 comments: