Thursday, February 14, 2008

Walkstation

Yesterday I was listening to KPBS and my ears perked up when I heard a report on the Walkstation. I've been looking for a truly sweatproof earpiece for my mobile phone so I can take the really big walks and still have a productive conversation while I exercise. I understand that Plantronics is coming out with one in April. So I was ready to hear this report which will be a solution for some people (as long as they remember to use the technology for good and not evil).

You can walk while you work. I've already seen a report putting this down at Crave as a threat to their "stated pursuit of laziness". If you are looking to be otherwise productive while you walk as I do, the mobile phone sweatproof earpiece seems like a good idea. If you want to get more exercise while you're being productive at work, the Walkstation might be for you if you have the budget. I would hate to see any businesses force this on people, but if you choose it, more power to ya.

The rain has let up. Time to walk the dog.

I am walking. You can walk. Please walk today. No matter what.

---

Click on the title of this post to see the Walkstation presentation. Here for FreeRice.com

--

Proud Papa department-

The son received invitations from Fordham and Seattle Universities yesterday. Yes!

0 comments: