Saturday, July 24, 2010

Marianne Feels Better This Afternoon

My wife had some trouble with her back and today we went to Dr. Jocelyn Laraine-Kleeb in Carlsbad. I think network spinal analysis is the most wonderful kind of chiropractic. It's so gentle and so is Jocelyn. She let me wait in a zero-gravity chair while she worked on Marianne and her home office is so relaxing. I would have fallen asleep waiting if I wasn't reading the web. I highly recommend Dr. Jocelyn Laraine-Kleeb and network spinal analysis. Click on the title of this post to see the list of USA practitioners. Jocelyn is listed alphabetically in the California section.
FYI- Jocelyn's aunt is in the Isagenix business as well as a couple of her clients and I told Jocelyn she should talk to her aunt about Isagenix. Lots of people are doing it!

Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus