Saturday, July 31, 2010

What A Great Spread At Rocky's

We've been having fun in my Isagenix group ever since I started a few weeks ago. Today we had training at Rocky's in Menifee and I've included some pictures. The food you see is the leftovers from what we had today!  Excellent Quality.  Some of the best cherries I've ever had!  Thank you, Rocky and Donna!


Sue, Mary Kay and I have spoken on three-way calls before, but today I met Mary Kay in person.  Sue Landis is on the left.  Thanks for the book, Mary Kay!  Thanks for the rides, Sue!


This is Cody, a chiropractor who uses and recommends Isagenix products.  I get the sense that he really cares about his patients and their whole health situation.



Jeanine, Mary Kay and a much healthier Donovan Meyers who has lost over 145 pounds and finally got to skydive!  Thanks for the ride this morning, Jeanine!

One of Rocky's and Donna's fountains.  Nice.


Join us to get healthy, have fun and build residual income!  Happy Saturday!
blog comments powered by Disqus