Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have The ATC At Sub-Marina

After getting a haircut earlier, my wife and I went to Sub-Marina in San Marcos for lunch. We split a 12 inch ATC (Avocado, Turkey, & Cheese) on wheat. They have an italian dressing that they pour (at your option) on the sandwich and they really have it down. There's usually three to five people making your sandwich and they are like a machine.

But the best part is the taste. I absolutely love their sandwiches. My wife and I are split. She prefers Tina's Deli, where we ate yesterday and I absolutely love Sub-Marina. We've been going there for almost 10 years, while my wife and other teachers she works with will go to Tina's because it's near their school. My son is with me and he often likes the specials that Sub-Marina posts on the door.

This Sub-Marina pre-dates the Submarina chain and that's why they get to keep their name. I'll take the chain sandwich in a pinch, but I'll always choose this little place if given a choice.

I just posted a link for Sub-Marina to Foursquare and you can click below or on the title of today's post to get there.

The Original Sub-Marina in San Marcos, CA

Did I mention that I love their sandwiches?


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus