Tuesday, July 27, 2010

15 Days Almost Equals 12 Pounds Down!

This morning I knew it was going to be a good experience when I stepped on the scale, but it exceeded my expectations. I haven't been perfect in the last couple of weeks on Isagenix system, so to lose this much weight this fast has been amazing to me. I purposely haven't done everything exactly the way Isagenix lays it out because I've been concerned about losing too much weight too fast and upsetting the balance in my body. When you have had one gout attack it really gets your attention. When you have 4 or more in just over a month? That's REAL behavior modification!

So I have had more calories than recommended in most of my meals during this time and still I get these great results. I love Isagenix! Thank you, Sue Landis, for coming back into my life and explaining this in a way that helped me understand that Isagenix isn't a diet.

Here is what I saw on the scale this morning:

264.4 pounds

This means I have lost 11.8 pounds in 15 days.

37.5% body fat - a new low during the 15 days.

52.3% water content

The last figure means that it's fair to say that I haven't been losing only water as that percentage has consistently risen.

High Five!

Have a great day! I am. :-)


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus