Friday, January 29, 2010

14 Pounds, 9 Days And The Garden Of Life

Yesterday morning I awoke to find that I had lost a total of 14 pounds in 9 days and today I had eaten breakfast and filled up some so no weigh-in. Still, 14 pounds in 9 days is pretty darn good. One thing I neglected to mention before about Jordan Rubin's cleanse is no caffeine. I recommend this cleanse highly. This is the third time my wife and I did the cleanse and in my experience it gets easier every time.

Then on Facebook I received a message from the Garden Of Life!

---

Subject: Garden of Life

Hi Charles-

I couldn't find a link to get a contact e-mail for you so I wanted to touch base here if you don't mind. I work for Garden of Life and we came across your blog post that mentioned you losing 11 pounds partially due to doing Jordan's cleanse.

We would LOVE to sponsor you in any way! Please contact me via e-mail directly at xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com and we can get this started!

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! And don't forget to become a fan of our FB page!

Have a great weekend-
Ursula Zamora
Garden of Life
Media & Public Relations

---

I became a fan of Garden of Life on Facebook and we'll see how things develop next week.


Keep walking!
blog comments powered by Disqus