Friday, December 5, 2008

lifebeginzatpoetry

Because I choose to motivate, inspire and encourage, I am starting BigManWalking's Blog of the Week today. The first blog I have chosen for BigManWalking's Blog of the Week is from Michael Kwamena-Poh. His blog's slogan is "your life is your Mindset" and it's titled lifebeginzatpoetry. Michael connected with me through Twitter as michaelkpoh. I highly encourage you to read his "My Story" section before you peruse his posts.

lifebeginzatpoetry.com

Keep Walking!

5 comments:

Gabi Dickinson said...

hi!
thanks for linking to my blog :)

Leftcoastman said...

You're welcome! Have you seen Twitter's michaelkpoh blog lifebeginzatpoetry.com?

Anonymous said...

Bigmanwalking thanks for making my blog the first in your 'blog of the week' series. I am truly grateful.

I am more motivated to write and keep 'walking,'

Keep walking!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice idea.

I do a lot of walking, so I hope that helps my cardiovascular system, as I love to eat rich foods. (In moderation of course.)

Interesting blog.

Leftcoastman said...

Jessica

If you walk 17 1/2 miles a week and you don't eat anything extra beyond your normal intake, you will lose 1/2 pound per week. 35 miles per week means 1 pound lost. That's 2.5 or 5 miles per day, respectively.