Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rainy Super Bowl Sunday

There was so much going on today and at this hour I'm really quite tired and need to get up early tomorrow. We had rain and wind together today and that's unusual for Southern California. We had the sister-in-law visiting and the son coming back from winter camp. It just never stopped after we left the house this morning. We had fun at our Super Bowl party, but we didn't get a lot of walking in. This is the first time in about a month that my total is under an hour's worth of walking. I will simply get back on the horse tomorrow. Go Giants! You read it here first:

The Giants Are Giant-Killers.

I am walking. (More tomorrow!) You can walk. Please walk today. No matter what.

---

Click on the title of this post to see the actual numbers that I'm logging at Lime.com.

0 comments: